Arise Case Studies
Ireland's leading mobile communications operatorHIGH VALUE – HIGH COMPLEXITY Ireland’s leading mobile communications operator Nature of Work : Contact Centre Support Services – Enterprise Support (Business) Details of Services Provided: Provision of Customer Care and Technical support services for client’s business Fixed Line Broadband Enterprise customers. Services delivered include: Enterprise (SME) Inbound Care, Enterprise Outbound Care, Enterprise Technical Support, Social Media Support and Sales thru service.
Analytics delivers propensity to call reduction & improves Customer experience
- Collation of stakeholder requirements.
- Established clear improvement targets for the customer contact process
- Research to assemble all relevant data sets from across the business and the industry (Satmatrix UK consumer Study 2015)
- Design and build a data relationship model and document relevant cause & effect outcomes
- Identify, prioritise and recommend process improvement actions
- Use new data relationship model to validate outcomes of process improvement actions
- Improved customer satisfaction to achieve 2nd place in the market from 4th place year on year
- Reduction in propensity to call facilitated the customer base to increase by 5% without increasing total calls to support
- Analytics program provided cause & effect knowledge to the business when designing performance linked recognition programs & monitoring their effectiveness
- Propensity to call reduced by 24% year on year
- 33% NPS and increase of 31% year on year
- 34% increase in number of agents achieving greater than 85% customer satisfaction to 71% of agents
HIGH VALUE – HIGH COMPLEXITY Nature of Work : Customer Contact Management Services Arise provides customer support to all natural gas and electricity customers that have a query or complaint relating to the service they are receiving from their utility provider.
Risk Reduction, Revenue & Brand ProtectionRISK REDUCTION Details of Services Provided: Developed detailed process flows & review instructions for specific risk groups Complete risk review activities to identify and action:
- Specific adjustments to service order inventories
- Customer accounts which require financial adjustments
- Opportunities to improve business rules & processes through post review workshops
VALUE ADD Regulatory – Elimination of the risk of sanction by industry regulatory authority through the regularisation of customer account issues Customer Billing – Identification of reasons for billing errors enabled restitution & prevented future occurrences Management Information – Clear documentation for financial & regulatory reporting & process improvement Brand Protection – Quick resolution of issues & prevention of repeat occurrences. ACHIEVEMENTS Saved the Client 750,000 Euros in Wholesale Line Rental to Retail Sales Mismatch reduced by 88% Process mapped and/or developed work instructions for 18 different risk groupings Recommended changes to 4 different process flows.
MEDIUM VOLUME / MEDIUM COMPLEXITY Nature of Work : Consumer Technical Support Services Details of Services Provided: Provision of Technical and Customer Care support for the client’s european customer base. Services delivered include
- 1st & 2nd level technical support
- Customer care
- European and US Email Support
- Retail Product training.